What you can expect to receive from membership?
- An SBCP Manager who can assist you with the shaping and development of your company’s Corporate Responsibility Strategy
- Access to expertise and specialist knowledge that informs and impacts on responsible business practice, including attendance at four free Business Breakfasts per year
- Advice, guidance and practical interface across the Slough business community including attendance at SBCP’s Annual Conference
- Your logo displayed on the interactive SBCP website
- An opportunity to network with key business people in the town
- To learn about and share good practice
- Develop the potential of your staff
- Give your business a competitive advantage through enhanced brand awareness and reputation
- Help to make a real difference in the local community and get access to an analysis of your impact
How to Join?
There are a variety of memberships/ payment methods available:
|Bronze||£500 per annum|
|Silver||£1,000 per annum|
|Gold||£4,000 per annum|
|Platinum||For further information please contact us.|
Fees for membership of SBCP which are payable on 1st January each year.
For further information please contact Samina Hussain at email@example.com or telephone: 01753 536155