What you can expect to receive from membership?
- An SBCP Manager who can help to identify ways, that during the pandemic and the restrictions that it brings, that your company can continue to support the local community as part of your Corporate Responsibility Strategy
- Access to expertise and specialist knowledge that informs and impacts on responsible business practice, including attendance virtual Business meetings during the year
- Advice, guidance and practical interface across the Slough business community including attendance at SBCP’s Annual Conference
- Your logo displayed on the interactive SBCP website
- An opportunity to network with key business people in the town
- To learn about and share good practice
- Develop the potential of your staff
- Give your business a competitive advantage through enhanced brand awareness and reputation
- Help to make a real difference in the local community and get access to an analysis of your impact
How to Join?
There are a variety of memberships/ payment methods available:
|Bronze||£500 per annum|
|Silver||£1,000 per annum|
|Gold||£4,000 per annum|
|Platinum||For further information please contact us.|
Fees for membership of SBCP which are payable on 1st January each year.
For further information please contact Samina Hussain at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01753 536155